Legal services in Poland
Experienced lawyers will provide consultations on:
- Doing business in Poland
- Obtaining temporary and permanent resident status
- Legal employment in Polish companies, including B2B
- Legal problems with payments, agreements etc.
Trust us with your legal problems and focus on your business.
We advise on
Doing business in Poland
You have a good project for the Polish market but you are not sure:
- Whether to set up a company or open a branch
- Register Sp. z o.o. (LLC) or operate as a sole trader
- Which taxation package to choose
- Whether you have to pay VAT or not
- What are your legal limitations
- How to use Paypal for invoicing your clients.
We will provide the most complete and timely information for you to open your business in Poland without problems.
We have been working with companies wishing to relocate their teams or expand their businesses to the Polish and other European markets since 2011.
Employment of foreigners by Polish companies
A Polish company (working in the IT sector, for instance) would like to hire you but neither your employer nor you know:
- What state office to address
- Which permits to apply for
- If you can provide B2B services as a sole trader
- When you are eligible to apply for a resident status
- If you are allowed to work while waiting for your resident status.
We will analyse your case and find the best options for you and your Polish employer.
We constantly monitor changes in legislation and stay in touch with state offices to ensure our clients get the most complete and up-to-date information.
Working on a new market
If a company or an entrepreneur you’ve been cooperating with:
- has conned you;
- has breached the terms of agreements;
- is not paying you.
If you are not sure about the best course of action, get in touch with a good lawyer first.
have a dedicated team of professional lawyers determined to come up with the best solution possible.
For over 10 years, we have been partnering with a law firm employing the members of the Warsaw Bar Association — Izba Adwokacka w Warszawie.
Helping with trial proceedings and pre-trial settlements
If you have encountered a legally difficult situation, including disagreements such as:
- between partners and shareholders;
- between board members;
- between companies;
- compensatory damages;
- losses compensations.
Our lawyers are ready to present your and your company’s interests in court.
We are eager to find pre-trial solutions, but we are also capable of fighting for you in the courtroom as we have been successfully doing for 10 years.