Accounting services in Poland
We provide a full range of accounting services for companies & individual entrepreneurs doing business in Poland:
- Professional bookkeeping for companies and sole traders
- File all essential documents and reports
- Consult on accounting and financial matters
- Deal with Polish authorities
Trust us with your bookkeeping responsibilities and focus on your business.
Who we help
Our clients are mostly those working in the IT sector, including design and blockchain startups, but we provide services for any type of businesses. If your business is already active in Poland, and you need to find a new accountant — we will deal with all technical sides of it.
If you don’t know how to set up a business in Poland — we will help with incorporation and will organise accounting document flow.
Sp. z o. o.
Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością is the Polish equivalent to Limited Liability Companies.
Individual interpreneurs, providing B2B services (działalność gospodarcza).
Other types of businesses providing services on the Polish market.
How we work
We assist with accounting and routine work using e-document management to avoid paper chase.
We provide you with a legal address and organise your mail. We represent your company in the tax offices.
We prepare and file reports in a timely manner, including:
- Complete bookkeeping and VAT accounts
- Filing statements to the tax office
- Filing the annual CIT and PIT Reports
- Bookkeeping of WNT, WDT, export, and import
- Filing PIT, CIT, VAT, ZUS, PFRON, GUS, NBP declarations
We will also prepare a full set of documents necessary for:
- Getting a bank loans
- Property purchase, real estate acquisition
- Car leasing.
We will be able to help if you:
Need professional accounting services
Want to file accounting & financial statements on time
Want to delegate routine paperflow to professionals
Want to work on the Polish market without problems
Doing business fair and square without breaking any laws
Looking for an efficient solution for your business
We always use the best solutions available
To ensure reliable and smooth business activity, we use the most optimal solutions available on the Polish market.
We only trust the leading banking and accounting software providers.
What our clients say
I had to present a PIT-36 for 2020 and I didn’t know how to do it.
I contacted Moja Firma and they helped me:
1) They requested the needed information from me.
2) They prepared the declaration.
3) They electronically submitted the declaration to the Tax Office and provided a copy to me.
Also, a couple of months after the submission of the PIT-36 the Tax Office wrongly stated that there was an error in the declaration (there was no error at all, it was a Tax Officer error O_O).
I contacted Moja Firma again and they were able to solve the issue in a super quick an efficient way!
In case of any issues, they provide the solution at the earliest. If any questions arise, I get answers immediately.